The double wire hose clamps provides for the clamping of annulated and polyethylene hoses in the area of maintenance,irrigation,ventilation etc..
Double wire hose clamps consist of a piece of heavy wire , typically steel (Galvanized) material , with steel flat handle to install pipe easily(For Low pressure requested only).
Double wire hose clamps are used where a lower clamping force than offered by single wire clamps is sufficient and aesthetics are important. The double wound wire spreads out the clamping force around the hose. Double wire hose clamps are more cost effective than single wire clamps.
● Wire diameter: 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 and 2.3 mm
● Wire hose clamps are available in hexagon head and flat head screw
● Phillips type screw for hexagon head wire hose clamps
● No tools are required for flat head wire hose clamps
● 2.0 Nm (18 in-lbs) recommended tightening torque
More sizes available.
W1 : All in carbon steel with zinc plated
W4: All in SS300
Available in bulk packaging, pack of 10, blister card packaging, polybag packaging, tag packaging, and customer designed packaging.