Views:64 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-22 Origin:Site
One Ear Clampsis a kind of hose that is widely used in automobiles, home appliances, and machinery to fix hoses and joints, so that gas or liquid can be safely transmitted without leakage.
Single-ear clamps are also called stainless steel single ear stepless hose clamps. The "infinite" means that there are no protrusions and gaps in the inner ring of the clamp. The infinite design realizes uniform compression on the surface of the pipe fittings and a 360° sealing guarantee.
The standard series of single ear stepless clamps are suitable for the connection of general hoses and hard pipes.
Therefore, the quality of the clamp is the prerequisite, and the correct use is the most important thing! Generally, in the initial product trial installation and product development, when the amount is not large, manual calipers are used for manual installation, so how does manual installation count? What about a qualified installation?
Stainless steel single ear clamps need to be used with clamp pliers. Single-ear clamp pliers are special tools for installing and removing clamps. They are made of high-quality carbon tool steel and processed by heat treatment. Clamp clamp configuration is very important for the correct use of clamps and to ensure sealing and tightening. Single ear clamp pliers are mainly divided into flat-nose pliers and side-nose pliers for easy use.
1. Put the clamp into the hose, you need to choose a suitable size, the inner diameter of the clamp before clamping is slightly larger than the outer diameter of the hose.
2. Choose a suitable manual clamp pliers, preferably material of No. 55 steel or higher, which is durable and will not deform the jaws during use.
3. Align the jaws to the root of the ear of the clamp, and clamp the clamp in one step. Be careful not to apply pressure twice, and do not touch both sides of the ears after clamping. Since the single-ear clamp is clamped by plastic deformation of metal, the amount of deformation cannot be too small. After clamping, you can use your eyes to see and push to judge the preliminary qualification.
1. Do not apply pressure twice.
2. Be sure to choose better, wear-resistant pliers, and don't use cable ties on the market.
Clamp pliers have a long service life, and can be used for at least one year after frequent daily use.