Our SAE J1508 Perforated W1 American Type Worm Gear Hose Clamps completely comply with SAE J1508 standard, the strap of the hose clamp is perforated for worm drive.
The reasonable structure and good material makes the hose clamp driving smooth and keep very high tightening torque. The strap and the screw will not be broken when people tightening the hose clamp, and the screw will not fall out when people release the hose clamp.
Our w1 American type hose clamps made in carbon steel with zinc plated. The detailed technical data of our w1 American type hose clamps please see below:
● Band width: 1/2” (12.7mm)
● Band thickness: 0.024” (0.6mm)
● Hex. head screw: 5/16” (7.9mm)
● Under RoHS & REACH standard, No chromium(VI) used for coating purposes
● Installation Torque: 35 in-lbs (4 Nm)
● Failure torque (minimum) :
W1 44 in-lbs(5 Nm)
W2 W4 W5 70 in-lbs(8 Nm)
● Free running torque（max）:
6 in-lbs (0.7 Nm)
● Standard ：SAE
W1 : All in carbon steel with zinc plated
W2: Band and housing in stainless steel SS300, screw in carbon steel with zinc plated
W4: All in SS300
W5: All in SS316
Available in bulk packaging, pack of 10, blister card packaging, polybag packaging, tag packaging, and customer designed packaging.