Non-perforated bands are significantly less susceptible to breakage.
All non-perforated german type hose clamps are designed to provide high clamping force and 360°sealing force around the hose when tightened. Their high quality design allows them to be reused many times.
Ideal German type hose clamps, stainless steel, band width 12mm are made of stainless steel and designed for use with silicone rubber and other soft hose applications. They have high corrosion resistance and low magnetic permeability.
● Band width: 9mm & 12mm are available
● Band thickness: 0.6mm for 9mm band / 0.7mm for 12mm band
● Hex. head screw: 7mm width for both band width hose clamps
● Under RoHS & REACH standard, No chromium(VI) used for coating purposes
● Installation Torque:
9mm band width hose clamps: The recommended installation torque is 4.5 Nm (40 in-lbs).
12mm band width hose clamps: The recommended installation torque is 5.5 Nm (48 in-lbs).
● Failure torque (minimum):
W1 48 in-lbs(5.5 Nm) W2 W4 W5 62 in-lbs(7 Nm)
W1 53 in-lbs（6 Nm） W2 W4 W5 62 in-lbs(7 Nm)
● Free running torque（max）: 6 in-lbs(0.7 Nm)
● Standard: DIN3017
Available in bulk packaging, pack of 10, blister card packaging, polybag packaging, tag packaging, and customer designed packaging.