Lined worm drive hose clamps all in ss300 stainless steel attach hoses to fittings to prevent flow leakage. They come in a variety of designs and distribute uniform pressure over the circumference of hoses to bind them to fittings. Hose clamps are suitable for a large number of industries, and commonly used in industrial, electronic, and automotive applications.
● Band width: 1/2” (12.7mm)
● Band thickness: 0.024” (0.6mm)
● Hex. head screw: 5/16” (7.9mm)
● Under RoHS & REACH standard
● Installation Torque: 35 in-lbs (4 Nm)
● Failure torque (minimum) :
W1 44 in-lbs(5 Nm)
W2 W4 W5 70 in-lbs(8 Nm)
● Free running torque（max）:
6 in-lbs (0.7 Nm)
● Standard ：SAE
W2: Band and housing in stainless steel SS300, screw in carbon steel with zinc plated
W4: All in SS300
W5: All in SS316
Available in bulk packaging, pack of 10, blister card packaging, polybag packaging, tag packaging, and customer designed packaging.