Several additional advantages make spring loaded stainless steel t-bolt clamps the preferred solution for critical applications. With 300 series stainless steel bands and bridge .
Spring loaded stainless steel t-bolt clampsprovide high strength and corrosion resistance.
Solid bands prevent hose extrusions, and rounded band edges protect soft hose materials. Plus, a low amount of installation torque results in high band tension. Band tension, not installation torque, is what ultimately produces desired clamping force.
Spring loaded stainless steel t-bolt clamps are manufactured with the following components:
300 Series Stainless Steel Bands and Trunnions
Superior Two-piece Trunnions
Zinc Plated T-Bolts and Nuts
● Band width: 3/4” (19mm)
● Band thickness: 0.024” (0.6mm)
● Hex Nut: 7/16″
● Installation Torque: 75 in-lbs (8.5 Nm)
● Under RoHS & REACH standard, No chromium(VI) used for coating purposes
● Standard ：SAE
More sizes available.
1. Locking nut with nylon insert
2. welding spots-– ability to withstand much higher torques
3.Rolled edge Bridge – protect soft hose
4. spring design compensates and provides constant tension
5.Mark and size stamped on the band
W2: Band and bridge in stainless steel SS300, bolt and nut in carbon steel with zinc plated, nut with nylon insert, steel spring
Available in bulk packaging, pack of 10, blister card packaging, polybag packaging, tag packaging, and customer designed packaging.