Spring loaded t-bolt hose clamps w2 stainless steel use a nut in carbon steel with zinc plated, nut with nylon insert, steel spring. The balance of the components are made from 300 series stainless steel. Band edges are rounded to protect hoses.
NOTE: Coil springs should not be compressed to solid at installation. Make sure the nut is positioned approximately one to two turns from solid. This allows the clamp to expand and contract.
A clamp that is performance engineered for long-term durability and manufactured to the highest quality standards. The spring loaded t-bolt hose clamps w2 stainless steel provide comprehensive application:
coverage and are performance engineered,they meet the same durability, torque and quality standards as the T-Bolt clamps. The spring design adds constant tension performance.
• Designed for a wide variety of automotive, industrial and marine applicatons
Advantages at a glance
• Increased sealing reliability across a wide temperature range
• Automatic re-tensioning during temperature changes
• High-strength clamp design
• Per SAE standard J1508
● Band width: 3/4” (19mm)
● Band thickness: 0.024” (0.6mm)
● Hex Nut: 7/16″
● Installation Torque: 75 in-lbs (8.5 Nm)
● Under RoHS & REACH standard, No chromium(VI) used for coating purposes
● Standard ：SAE
More sizes available.
1. Locking nut with nylon insert
2. welding spots-– ability to withstand much higher torques
3.Rolled edge Bridge – protect soft hose
4. spring design compensates and provides constant tension
5.Mark and size stamped on the band
W2: Band and bridge in stainless steel SS300, bolt and nut in carbon steel with zinc plated, nut with nylon insert, steel spring
Available in bulk packaging, pack of 10, blister card packaging, polybag packaging, tag packaging, and customer designed packaging.