Hose clamps hi-torque all in ss300 out perform nut and bolt type clamps due to their more uniform tightening which gives higher sealing pressure. They are quicker to fit, have no loose parts to lose in awkward places and require less space than any other heavy duty hose clamp.
Hose clamps hi-torque all in ss300 have been specifically designed for tough and wire reinforced hoses and for when an extra margin of safety and reliability is required.
Hose clamps hi-torque all in ss300 also offer a larger adjustment for each size than nut and bolt clamps thus reducing inventory requirements.
● Band width: 1/2” (12.7mm) ,9/16”(14.2mm),5/8”(15.8mm)
● Band thickness: 0.024” (0.6mm)
● Hex. head screw: 5/16” (7.9mm)
● SAE J1508 type F Standard
● Under RoHS & REACH standard
● The recommended installation torque is 7.0 Nm (62 in-lbs).
1. Quadra-Lock construction provides high torque
2. Material,,logo stamped on the clamps
3. Size stamped on the band
W1 : All in carbon steel with zinc plated
W2: Band and housing in stainless steel SS300, bolt in carbon steel with zinc plated
W4: All in SS300
W5: All in SS316
Available in bulk packaging, pack of 10, blister card packaging, polybag packaging, tag packaging, and customer designed packaging.