Hose clamps hi-torque zinc-plated carbon steel have fully rounded edges to give the best possible protection to the hose.
Hose clamps hi-torque zinc-plated carbon steel design has a unique housing, which ensures that every thread of the screw is fully engaged with the band.
Hose clamps hi-torque zinc-plated carbon steel with a high tensile band and hardened rolled thread screw means that hi-torque clamps have more than twice the strength of ordinary worm drive hose clips.
● Band width: 1/2” (12.7mm) ,9/16”(14.2mm),5/8”(15.8mm)
● Band thickness: 0.024” (0.6mm)
● Hex. head screw: 5/16” (7.9mm)
● SAE J1508 type F Standard
● Under RoHS & REACH standard
● The recommended installation torque is 7.0 Nm (62 in-lbs).
1. Quadra-Lock construction provides high torque
2. Material,,logo stamped on the clamps
3. Size stamped on the band
W1 : All in carbon steel with zinc plated
W2: Band and housing in stainless steel SS300, bolt in carbon steel with zinc plated
W4: All in SS300
W5: All in SS316
Available in bulk packaging, pack of 10, blister card packaging, polybag packaging, tag packaging, and customer designed packaging.